Taking a morning shower can be enjoyable when you have the right faucets in your bathroom. The double shower head is a unique product with two separate sprays emanating from a single pipe. This must-have appliance is popular in most modern homes. Moreover, there are various designs available for homeowners.
1) Dual arm. With this version, one shower top is fixed onto the surface as a standard shower head device. The second appliance is attached onto a dual length swiveling tube, these features improve its ability to rotate while being used. Many homeowners prefer this fixture since it offers great versatility. The double shower head arms are constructed from brass material. They are also leak free and often last longer than other standard faucets.
2) The second variety is known as dual massaging spray head, this product is usually sold pre-installed with two shower tubes fixed besides each other. You can swivel the water to whichever direction so that the shower can massage your body with ease. These products are usually packaged in simple-to-clean white synthetic, brass or chrome wrappers. Furthermore, flow valves can be bought for dual fixtures which don’t have private shut off regulators, thus making it simpler for one to use both shower heads simultaneously.
3) The third double shower head version is known as ‘brass bar‘. Though its name suggests otherwise, the product isn’t always manufactured with brass. Other materials that could be used are stainless steel, aluminum or bronze. The main advantage of double shower heads is that they enhance water pressure, plus you can regulate the quantity of water that each spray head churns out.
You can set up one part to release a smooth mist and the other for an invigorating massage flow. Shower bars come in various shapes and widths for people to choose from. Nonetheless, when buying your preferred product don’t just compare the features but price as well. A quality double shower head would instantly upgrade the look of your bathroom. In addition, there are unique horseshoe-shaped shower systems which feature 4-spray hand-held devices which may be hanged from the middle, and each of them emits 2.5 water gallons per minute.
This product has received very high ratings from retailer websites, most owners say that it’s as easy to install as a typical shower-head. Nevertheless, the faucet only performs well in houses with constant supply of water and high pressure. The double shower head has ability to sculpt streaming water into a special wave pattern. It helps in increasing the surface area without necessarily using extra water. This technology offers a warmer, soaking stream each time that the tap is turned on.
There are cheap but functional dual shower heads that can be bought from the internet, some retailers offer their clients additional incentives such as free shipping and full-year warranty. Users can also request for customized products which match their individual taste and preferences, such as a brushed nickel outer-finish which can be used to compliment other fixtures. Furthermore, homeowners may use a special diversion regulator to direct water through a hand-held shower system. As for bathroom remodelling projects, it’s highly recommended to install an integrated double head diversion valve.
- Kohler Faucets – The Finest Faucets For Your Bathroom & Kitchen
- Speakman Shower Heads – Best Quality Showers
- How To Enjoy Bathing With a Double Shower Head
- Reasons To Buy a Hand Held Shower
- How To Choose A Hand Held Shower Head
- Tips For Buying A Shower Arm
- Shower Diverter Valve – Which One To Choose?
- Understanding Shower Head Holder
- How To Refurbish Your Bathrooms With A Shower Kit
- Water Saving Shower Heads – An Overview